maintecx machine tool LLC is a sales representative company based in Minneapolis, MN, servicing the mid-west region with top-of-the-line fabricating and manufacturing equipment.
We employ a small group of local field service engineers to provide a first class support structure with a close customer relationship and short response times. As a certified TRUMPF service partner, maintecx service engineers are factory trained and subject to high quality standards. All technicians receive regular training on new products and product updates to obtain the most current knowledge.
Currently, we are seeking a field service technician with residency in Minnesota/Wisconsin in order to better serve our Minnesota/Wisconsin customers. Please see duties and benefits below:
Field Service Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and demonstrate TRUMPF’s CNC laser cutting, punching and bending machines.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair machines.
- Train customers in the use and repair of these machines.
- Travel required to customer location in assigned territory.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Extensive experience in mechanical and electrical field required.
- Minimum 2-year technical school degree in Electronics, Mechanics, or Opto-Electronics.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds without aid.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Attractive benefits package including 100% Health insurance contribution and 401k profit sharing
- Paid training including travel costs
- Per diem reimbursements
- Vacation days and other paid time off
- Company car, laptop, cellphone, tools
- A stimulating, high-tech work environment
- A work atmosphere based on mutual trust and pride in what we do
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org